Question

Post your questions to the club here and will aim to get you an answer. Question about the stadium, the shop etc etc.

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

Postby stushrew » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Ian Brown wrote:
stushrew wrote:Judy has said its the equvilant of the Centre / Wakeman stands at the GM I understood that. If its not going to be an issue for you Mr Brown why keep badgering on?? I'm sure if a game was all ticket you wouldn't leave it until the last few were left and have such a limited choice (all of us on here would be straight in there!!)

Some people may prefer to pay a bit more to be away from the noisy or hoolie or swearing or moaning people and this gives them the opportunity.

Because it is unreasonabloe thats why.

How were the club to know where the noisy, hoodie, swearing etc people were going to sit when they were deciding the bands?

As i have said before essentially it is the same as blocks 18 and 19 so why the difference in price?

If the club are saying that people want to pay the extra £2 to avoid all the nasty poor people in the West Stand then fair enough but is this really tangible and worth the extra cost?

I give up. :roll: :roll:
stushrew

Postby Ian Brown » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:57 pm

stushrew wrote:
Ian Brown wrote:
stushrew wrote:Judy has said its the equvilant of the Centre / Wakeman stands at the GM I understood that. If its not going to be an issue for you Mr Brown why keep badgering on?? I'm sure if a game was all ticket you wouldn't leave it until the last few were left and have such a limited choice (all of us on here would be straight in there!!)

Some people may prefer to pay a bit more to be away from the noisy or hoolie or swearing or moaning people and this gives them the opportunity.

Because it is unreasonabloe thats why.

How were the club to know where the noisy, hoodie, swearing etc people were going to sit when they were deciding the bands?

As i have said before essentially it is the same as blocks 18 and 19 so why the difference in price?

If the club are saying that people want to pay the extra £2 to avoid all the nasty poor people in the West Stand then fair enough but is this really tangible and worth the extra cost?

I give up. :roll: :roll:

Well I wasnt asking you anyway was. Do one.
http://mightyredpen.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/makesmesic.jpg
Ian Brown

Postby stushrew » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:00 pm

Ian Brown wrote:

Well I wasnt asking you anyway was.

If you weren't asking the readers of this board I suggest you contact the club directly and not put the question on a messge board - the purpose of a message board is to create public debate.

Ian Brown wrote:Do one.

Do one what??? :? :?

Just thought I would try to give you some answers - the club in the form of Judy has replied but you didn't seem to be able to understand the clear answer or because you don't agree you wont accept it.

Then you chose to be abusive by telling someone who is trying to answer your concerns by telling them to 'do one' - whatever that means.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by stushrew on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stushrew

Postby Ian Brown » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:10 pm

Why is it £2 more?
Ian Brown

Postby stushrew » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:14 pm

To give you something else to moan about!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
stushrew

Postby Ian Brown » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Well thats the subject of this thread so if you dont like it then dont read it, simple as.

Peters In hey?? :roll:
Ian Brown

Postby stushrew » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Ian Brown wrote:Well thats the subject of this thread so if you dont like it then dont read it, simple as.

If thats the case, you've had an answer from Judy, if you don't like it ........... :roll:

Ian Brown wrote:Peters In hey?? :roll:

Whats this got to do with GP?? Or is he to blame for the extra £2 as well??

I think you will find that I don't get involved in the GP in or out debate very much at all, I'm too busy winding up the people who spend most of their time trying to find things wrong with the club!! :wink: :wink:
stushrew

Postby Ian Brown » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Oh here we go.

You have decided to poke your nose in on this thread.

You abused me with your stupid stupid "I give up" post.

I am simply asking a question.

Get a life.
Ian Brown

Postby stushrew » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Ian Brown wrote:You have decided to poke your nose in on this thread.

Do you not understand the words 'public messageboard'?? If you don't want comments don't post it publicly.

Ian Brown wrote:You abused me with your stupid stupid "I give up" post.

How old are you? Just because someone tries to explain something to you that you cant understand or accept and then that person gives up trying its 'abuse'?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian Brown wrote:I am simply asking a question.

And you had an answer but were unable to understand or accept it. Simple really.
stushrew

Postby Ian Brown » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:45 pm

stushrew wrote:
Ian Brown wrote:You have decided to poke your nose in on this thread.

Do you not understand the words 'public messageboard'?? If you don't want comments don't post it publicly.

Ian Brown wrote:You abused me with your stupid stupid "I give up" post.

How old are you? Just because someone tries to explain something to you that you cant understand or accept and then that person gives up trying its 'abuse'?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian Brown wrote:I am simply asking a question.

And you had an answer but were unable to understand or accept it. Simple really.

You are the one who first mentioned abuse.

I am in my twenties, is that why you try to bully me? You like to bully the young members of the board dont you Stu. Did you have a deprived childhood?
Ian Brown

Postby stushrew » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Ian Brown wrote:
I am in my twenties, is that why you try to bully me? You like to bully the young members of the board dont you Stu. Did you have a deprived childhood?

Had a great childhood cheers - plenty of wine women and song.

Do you think that someone who tries to answer a question for you is bullying you just because the answer is not what you want to hear?

Now back to my moderator bit - If you feel that any member of this messageboard has bullied you in any way then make an official complaint to the board administrator so he can remove the 'bullys' membership of the board. If you chose not to take this course of action then do not throw around accusations that you are not willing to stand by.
stushrew

Postby Ian Brown » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Yawn Yawn.

Shut up mate you're boring.
Ian Brown

Postby stushrew » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:01 pm

You're funny!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stand by your comments and convictions for once in your life!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way I'm certainly not your mate.
stushrew

Postby Ian Brown » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever heard of irony.

Best to stand up to bullies I say.

Next....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ian Brown

Postby stushrew » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:05 pm