Wrexham away tickets

Post your questions to the club here and will aim to get you an answer. Question about the stadium, the shop etc etc.

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

Wrexham away tickets

Postby Steve Rogerson » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:39 am

I am out of the country a lot this month, but I do want to go to the Wrexham game when I get back. When will tickets for this go on sale and I will I be able to buy them online?
cheers
Steve Rogerson

Redemption 15, 20-22 February 2015
A Multimedia Science Fiction Convention
http://www.smof.com/redemption
Steve Rogerson

Wrexham tickets

Postby JudyD » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:03 am

Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question until the tickets arrive but I do know our allocation is more than we had for Chester and as we did not sell out for that match, I am hoping there will be no problem with availability.

The tickets will be sold as they always have been, to Season ticket holders first, then Loyalty points followed by general sales.

As soon as I receive the tickets I will put the details on the website.

Judy
Ticket Office Manager
JudyD

Postby Steve Rogerson » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:50 am

Thanks Judy. I am a season ticket holder, but my main question was will I be able to buy them online as I will probably be abroad when they go on sale?
cheers
Steve Rogerson

Steve Rogerson

Wrexham tickets

Postby JudyD » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:34 pm

I'm not promising but I hope so. As you are a season ticket holder, you could always leave your details with the ticket office and we will keep the tickets for you.

Judy
Ticket Office Manager
JudyD

Re: Wrexham tickets

Postby Blummy360 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:34 pm

JudyD wrote:I'm not promising but I hope so. As you are a season ticket holder, you could always leave your details with the ticket office and we will keep the tickets for you.

Judy

how many tickets can 1 person buy cos my coach buys my tickets for me but there are like 50 peeps on the coach
Up The Shrews

[img]http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u342/STFCxBlummy/Davehibbert.png[/img]
Blummy360

Postby dovey1977 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:17 pm

There up now on shrews web, we have been allocated 1,957 ticket's and i can go cos i am not working :shock:
http://www.shrewsburytown.premiumtv.co. ... 03,00.html
Ellesmereshrew
dovey1977

Postby Steve Rogerson » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:42 pm

It says on Shrewsweb:

The tickets will be on sale from Wednesday 17th October; to Season ticket holders and Super Blues members only, until Wednesday 24th October. One ticket per Season ticket/Super Blues card

I am a season ticket holder and a Super Blues member - does that mean I can get two? I'm asking because I actually need two tickets.
cheers
Steve Rogerson

Steve Rogerson

Postby scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:54 pm

Steve Rogerson wrote:It says on Shrewsweb:

The tickets will be on sale from Wednesday 17th October; to Season ticket holders and Super Blues members only, until Wednesday 24th October. One ticket per Season ticket/Super Blues card

I am a season ticket holder and a Super Blues member - does that mean I can get two? I'm asking because I actually need two tickets.

I don't think you can do that - it was not allowed for Chester. It used to work at the old ground but will be on the computer now - what you need is another season ticket holder who can't go 8)
scooter

Postby JudyD » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:27 am

scooter wrote:

I don't think you can do that - it was not allowed for Chester. It used to work at the old ground but will be on the computer now - what you need is another season ticket holder who can't go 8)

If you have both a season ticket and a Super Blues card, yes you can get two tickets. This was the case for Chester too

Judy
Ticket Office Manager
JudyD

Postby Supershrew79 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:08 pm

wot abt junior members?
MARC PUGH!!!!!!!!
Supershrew79

Postby scooter » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:50 pm

JudyD wrote:
scooter wrote:

If you have both a season ticket and a Super Blues card, yes you can get two tickets. This was the case for Chester too

Judy

Thanks for the clarification - I assumed "one ticket per season ticket/superblues card" meant you could produce one or the other and only get one ticket, but it obviously means one ticket for each :D
scooter

Postby Steve Rogerson » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:19 am

JudyD wrote:
scooter wrote:

Judy

Thank you Judy, and for sorting out that credit card problem. My tickets arrived safely today.
cheers
Steve Rogerson

Steve Rogerson

Postby Supershrew79 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:41 pm

whats the latest news have we got many left because im hopin 2 get 1 on first day of general sale will there be any left by then?
MARC PUGH!!!!!!!!
Supershrew79

Postby bluepaul » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:18 am

you can have mine i am a season ticket holder i am not going
bluepaul

Wrexham

Postby JudyD » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:17 am

Tickets going steadily, should be some left for general sale

Judy
Ticket Office Manager
JudyD

Next