Loyalty points needed for Wolves ticket

Post your questions to the club here and will aim to get you an answer. Question about the stadium, the shop etc etc.

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

Loyalty points needed for Wolves ticket

Postby spartan » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:36 am

We are now less than 7 weeks away from the home game with Wolves.

Unless the match is televised, it's likely that there will be a strong demand for tickets.

The Club in its wisdom has elected to reset all Loyalty Points to zero at the start of the season for all except STHs ( who obvioulsy have their seat automatically reserved) and Super Blues members. This means, for example, that any local cricketer who follows the Town regularly when the cricket season finishes, and who amassed Loyalty points last year is likely to be disadvantaged. With the Wolves game coming early in the season, surely it would be fairer to take into account last season's LPs?

Will the Club consider publishing in clear and precise terms and at the earliest opportunity, the minimum number of Loyalty Points required to secure a match ticket for the Wolves' game before they are placed on general sale?

There can then be no complaints from fans that they have not had fair warning of the need to build-up a sufficient number of loyalty points, and this might actually give a much-needed boost to attendances for the next few games.

This will also help to foil attempts by Wolves' fans to buy tickets in the home sections of the stadium.
spartan

Re: Loyalty points needed for Wolves ticket

Postby ianwhit » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Full details soon.. the one thing to remember is that the system keeps ticket purchase history from previous season, this was used for Pompey tickets if I remember correctly.
ianwhit
Site Admin

Postby colinS » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:20 pm

When will the Superblues members loyalty points for this season be added please ?
Has the Club has the necessary member list ??

Col
colinS

Postby clive » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:43 pm

on Saturday I handed over my super blues ticket when buying my mk dons tickets and asked if she wanted to add on my 12 loyalty points the lady in question had no idea what I was on about which was a bit of a surprise .they must have lists of members .
clive

Postby Davidski » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:34 am

Am going to the game on Saturday. Can I buy the Wolves ticket at the ground B4 the match ( I have sufficient loyalty points) on Saturday, It would be useful to know beforehand as if I can't buy the ticket pre match I will delay my arrival and spend a bit more time in The Loggerheads.

Thanks

Davidski

P.S Have been awake since 2am and it's now half past four in the morning, I thought I would check to se if there were any new signings....
Davidski

Postby ianwhit » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:58 pm

You can buy tickets before the game, but they only sell match day tickets after 2pm..
ianwhit
Site Admin

Postby colinS » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Ian , given that I'm being "encouraged" to use this forum to ask questions when can I expect one to mine about Superblues Loyalty Points please ??

Col
colinS

Postby Davidski » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 am

Thanks Ian for info. Bought my ticket and with part of the savings from early bird spent some cash on a Galatasary scarf. Am now on holiday for two weeks in an area that has not got internet access, so don't know what I will do...........
Davidski

Postby SaintShrew » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:44 pm

colinS wrote:When will the Superblues members loyalty points for this season be added please ?

Col

Not had my Super Blues loyalty points yet.
Photos Season 2009/10 onwards: http://www.flickr.com/photos/regd/sets/
SaintShrew

Postby ianwhit » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 pm

SaintShrew wrote:
colinS wrote:When will the Superblues members loyalty points for this season be added please ?

Col

Not had my Super Blues loyalty points yet.

Just asked it looks like we are still waiting on the list from Super Blues, I've asked it gets chased up.
ianwhit
Site Admin

Postby colinS » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:18 am

Thanks , Ian

I'll have a word with Chris on Saturday see what he says .

Col
colinS

Postby ianwhit » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 am

Hopefully he's sorted it as that was 3 weeks ago?
ianwhit
Site Admin

Return to Questions to the club