Online ticket sales system glitches?

Post your questions to the club here and will aim to get you an answer. Question about the stadium, the shop etc etc.

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

Online ticket sales system glitches?

Postby spartan » Wed May 29, 2013 11:18 am

Can someone please check the online ticket system for a couple of glitches -

1 When I log in to the online ticket system, it recognises me and then asks for an update to personal data, but does not allow an entry of a title ( the drop-down menu fails to open), and then rejects the rest of the update.

2. More importantly, when I click on 'New Season Ticket sales' the system states that 'no season tickets are available'.
I realise that very few people would be daft enough to want to pay £400 fot an adult ST ( now more expensive than a ST seat behind the goals at Molyneux!!), but surely it's ridiculous to give the impression that we are closed for business? It's been like this for several weeks, presumably since the second stage of the early-bird offer closed.

Is the Chairman having a rethink on a revised ST offer?
spartan

Re: Online ticket sales system glitches?

Postby ianwhit » Wed May 29, 2013 11:26 am

have asked Sean to get in touch with you on the email that you've registered with on here.

cheers
ianwhit
Site Admin

Postby spartan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Sean did get in touch via email to acknowledge that the problem with access to the online ticket system was recognised by the Club.

Three weeks on, the problem is still the same.

Please tell me that this has been escalated with the supplier ( if indeed the problem is of their making)?
spartan

Postby ianwhit » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi, sorry about that, spoke to Sean and assumed it had been sorted.. Will speak to him but think he's off next week but will get an answer.
ianwhit
Site Admin

Postby spartan » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:27 am

I am still waiting for my login problem to the online ticket system to be resolved, five weeks after the original query and a couple of reminders via shrewschat/ direct email to Sean.

Am I the only supporter affected by what looks like data corruption in the 'Title' section?

If so,is the solution to register as a new customer with a new supporter number?
spartan

Return to Questions to the club