Digital Programmes

Post your questions to the club here and will aim to get you an answer. Question about the stadium, the shop etc etc.

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

Digital Programmes

Postby bodge4uk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Love that town are doing a digital programme after seeing in Saturdays Crewe programme that town do a digital version of it, just a shame it is same £3 price and that you don't get a free digital copy of it when you buy the matchday one like a code or something inside it to redeem your online copy like what you get with some comics or with most film dvd's now.
Could this be an idea for the future??
bodge4uk

Re: Digital Programmes

Postby ianwhit » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:49 am

It's all in its infancy at the moment so nothing is set in stone. interested that people think it should be cheaper than the physical version, what sort of price would you be looking at?
ianwhit
Site Admin

Re: Digital Programmes

Postby bodge4uk » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 am

That's ok I realise it is new and the price I think is fine, would just be nice for those buying the hard copy if they could have a code to enter to have a free digital edition, I for one and I know a few others have a read at older programmes on some of the longer away trips (passes the time).
Cracking idea though to get the, in digital form with a extra bit of cash in for those at home who maybe can't make it to games but still want to have a read.
bodge4uk

Return to Questions to the club