DONCASTER TICKETS

Post your questions to the club here and will aim to get you an answer. Question about the stadium, the shop etc etc.

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

DONCASTER TICKETS

Postby colinS » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi Ian / Sean

there is some confusion over tickets for Saturday. Well I'm confused !!
Am I right in saying that Shrewsbury fans can get tickets at the Doncaster ground on the day but only from their ticket office please ?
There was no mention about ALL TICKET in the programme on Saturday but still says ALL TICKET on shrewsweb Tickets section.

Thanks
colinS

Re: DONCASTER TICKETS

Postby clive » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 pm

colinS wrote:Hi Ian / Sean

there is some confusion over tickets for Saturday. Well I'm confused !!
Am I right in saying that Shrewsbury fans can get tickets at the Doncaster ground on the day but only from their ticket office please ?
There was no mention about ALL TICKET in the programme on Saturday but still says ALL TICKET on shrewsweb Tickets section.

Thanks

the game has never been all ticket as it now says on the club web site but dont be fooled by ringing salop and booking your ticket over the phone you still have the i pound booking fee so no saving sean in the ticket office i expect only following orders should be giving the right info out from the start as i have said before booking fee and 5 per cent commision on the tickets are all salop are intrested in
clive

Postby ianwhit » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:01 pm

It doesn't say its all ticket it just advises that you can get them cheaper if you buy in advance, also people like to buy in advance to get the loyalty points.
ianwhit
Site Admin

Postby colinS » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Not quite accurate Ian - the information posted on the 7th September clearly stated that "the game is ALL TICKET" (the clubs capitals own emphasis ) which , together with the "order of sale" clearly gave the impression that tickets had to be purchased from the Ticket Office in advance . It says that "this might change before the game" but the ALL TICKET information on this site remained unchanged until the posting today ! Hence my confusion as of yesterday !

Perhaps my own fault for not checking but with the away capacity at Doncaster I never imagined the game would need to be ALL TICKET and it did cause me to panic - unnecessarily as it proves.
colinS

Postby ianwhit » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Colin, good point there, never really took in the first ticket details. Will check with Sean to find out the reasoning, guess it was a case of when the details first came out both clubs where new to the league so weren't sure on the take up. We'd only put such info up if that is what we got from Doncaster first off.
ianwhit
Site Admin

Return to Questions to the club