turnstile operating hours

Post your questions to the club here and will aim to get you an answer. Question about the stadium, the shop etc etc.

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

turnstile operating hours

Postby schizo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Next season my Saturday working hours will be slightly altered from September, which I means I will finish at 2pm instead of 3pm as I do at present. So I'm looking to try and depart my Herefordshire workplace as soon as possible on those days to shoot up the A49 which means I should make it to Shrewsbury around 3.15pm, I was just interested to find out what time the turnstiles close on matchdays?

Thanks!
schizo

Re: turnstile operating hours

Postby Dawleyshrew » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:20 pm

From my experience 5 mins after kick off...
Always blue and amber
Dawleyshrew

Postby schizo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Dawleyshrew wrote:From my experience 5 mins after kick off...

Not too impressed with that if thats the case..... I usually see a group of lads by me in Block 14 who quite regularly arrive about 10 minutes late. I've never really been in this situation before and I dont really want to rush up to the ground only to find all the turnstiles are shut and no stewards around to guide me in anywhere!!! I'd like to think the club can accomodate latecomers somewhere, I reckon I would be getting in around 15 to 20 minutes into the game on a regular basis from next season......
schizo

Postby butlershrew » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:23 pm

They usually shut around 3.15, but if you bang on the exit gates, they should let you in.
butlershrew

Postby ianwhit » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Ticket office and some turnstiles are open until halftime, best to ask at the ticket office which are open when you get here for the first time.
ianwhit
Site Admin

Postby limacharli » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Just to back what Ian has put there are late turnstiles on all of the stands and the ticket office/reception have a list of which ones they will beon each matchday. So even if you are unlucky to get snarled in traffic and are 10-15 mins late you can still get in with a ticket. :D :D :D
Jimmy Mack when are you coming back?
limacharli

Postby MalvernShrew » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 am

I was in this situation for the Gillingham home game two seasons ago, I arrived 20 minutes late and there were still a few stewards to tell me where to go :)
MalvernShrew

Postby schizo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Thanks for the info, I just hope Salop wont score too many early goals next season whilst I'm still on my way to the game! :)
schizo

Postby MalvernShrew » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:02 pm

schizo wrote:Thanks for the info, I just hope Salop wont score too many early goals next season whilst I'm still on my way to the game! :)

I wouldn't worry about that :lol: :wink:
MalvernShrew

Return to Questions to the club