barnet tickets selling fast?!?

Post your questions to the club here and will aim to get you an answer. Question about the stadium, the shop etc etc.

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

Postby stushrew » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:50 pm

neilsalop wrote:If block 19 tickets are available, why can't I get one online?

Some people just want honest answers, so please could someone supply us with one.

Also if I was to purchase a ticket for another block and I wanted to move to block 19 could I?

I think the online system is only applicable to certain blocks at this point Neil. Maybe it will expand later. I don't think you would be officially allowed to move if you had a ticket for a different block but if you just wandered over and sat down who would check your ticket?

I think the problem would be, if the crowds started getting rowdy and violent all the EBFers would move down to Block 19 during the match. I know I wouldn't particularly like that but I'm sure some idiots would enjoy the violence.
stushrew

Postby ianwhit » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:58 pm

neilsalop wrote:If block 19 tickets are available, why can't I get one online?

Some people just want honest answers, so please could someone supply us with one.

Also if I was to purchase a ticket for another block and I wanted to move to block 19 could I?

an honest answer, what the hell have i been doing for the last page?

if you read the information about online sales you will read that at present they are only available in certain blocks, it's hoped that the next upgrade of the software will allow fans to chose any block online

once you buy a ticket it;s for that seat and block, if you have a season ticket you can change your seat by going to the ticket office and swapping your season ticket seat for another seat.
ianwhit
Site Admin

Postby chailey » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:48 pm

If block 19 isnt shut then why is there always netting put over the start of it to stop people going in it?

If I bought a ticket in there then would the netting still be there? I think I might buy a ticket for block 19 on purpose for next game!!
chailey

Postby ianwhit » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:02 pm

it's not shut, the netting would be removed if any tickets were sold in there.
ianwhit
Site Admin

Postby stushrew » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:48 pm

chailey wrote:If I bought a ticket in there then would the netting still be there? I think I might buy a ticket for block 19 on purpose for next game!!

What exactly would be the point in doing that??
stushrew

Previous

Return to Questions to the club