Loyalty Points

Post your questions to the club here and will aim to get you an answer. Question about the stadium, the shop etc etc.

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

Postby timgallon » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:03 am

The Club said they were going to write to eveyone about this to explain how it will all work. I have nothing, has anyone else?
timgallon

Postby Shrews07 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:15 pm

I registered before the accy game, if I produce tickets for before that game can I get the loyalty points added?
Shrews07

Postby Steve Rogerson » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:49 am

Given we are not in any cups, the only use of the loyalty points scheme this season may be the away leg of the playoff semi-final, if we get there. Given that, will there be any carry over of loyalty points to next season? Probably not all of them, but maybe a percentage of them.
cheers
Steve Rogerson

Redemption 15, 20-22 February 2015
A Multimedia Science Fiction Convention
http://www.smof.com/redemption
Steve Rogerson

Postby dovey1977 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:41 pm

Steve Rogerson wrote:Given we are not in any cups, the only use of the loyalty points scheme this season may be the away leg of the playoff semi-final, if we get there. Given that, will there be any carry over of loyalty points to next season? Probably not all of them, but maybe a percentage of them.

Good idea that steve 8)
Ellesmereshrew
dovey1977

Postby stushrew » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:51 pm

I don't think they should be carried over - Next season we could end up with a load of people who only bothered coming as its the first season at the NM getting tickets to the big games. Each season should be counted separately - if you only come to the games to get loyalty points in case we get a big match then its hard luck if we don't.
stushrew

Postby Steve Rogerson » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:34 pm

stushrew wrote:I don't think they should be carried over - Next season we could end up with a load of people who only bothered coming as its the first season at the NM getting tickets to the big games. Each season should be counted separately - if you only come to the games to get loyalty points in case we get a big match then its hard luck if we don't.

It depends how you do it. Say having a season ticket got you 50 points (I can't recall the actual numbers) and you could carry over half the points - 25 points. That means you start next season with 25 points. If you buy a season ticket for then, you have 75 points, if you don't, you only have 25, which is less than someone who just buys a season ticket for that season. What that does is it rewards fans who have supported the club for longer but not at the expense of someone who gets a season ticket for the relevant season.
cheers
Steve Rogerson

Steve Rogerson

Postby stushrew » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:18 am

Steve Rogerson wrote:
stushrew wrote:I don't think they should be carried over - Next season we could end up with a load of people who only bothered coming as its the first season at the NM getting tickets to the big games. Each season should be counted separately - if you only come to the games to get loyalty points in case we get a big match then its hard luck if we don't.

It depends how you do it. Say having a season ticket got you 50 points (I can't recall the actual numbers) and you could carry over half the points - 25 points. That means you start next season with 25 points. If you buy a season ticket for then, you have 75 points, if you don't, you only have 25, which is less than someone who just buys a season ticket for that season. What that does is it rewards fans who have supported the club for longer but not at the expense of someone who gets a season ticket for the relevant season.

Steve - I don't remember reading anywhere about being able to caryy 25 points over to next season if you bought a season ticket for this one. Maybe I just missed that.
stushrew

Postby ollieshrews » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:40 am

i wish i could get more loyalty points

ie away at bury, peterborough i didnt get any points
ollieshrews

Postby Steve Rogerson » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:38 pm

stushrew wrote:
Steve - I don't remember reading anywhere about being able to caryy 25 points over to next season if you bought a season ticket for this one. Maybe I just missed that.

They haven't, I'm suggesting it as an idea, if you read back through the thread.
cheers
Steve Rogerson

Steve Rogerson

Postby stushrew » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:43 pm

Steve Rogerson wrote:
stushrew wrote:

They haven't, I'm suggesting it as an idea, if you read back through the thread.

Sorry mate - my mistake. Still think it should be season by season though!
stushrew

Previous

Return to Questions to the club