towns midfield

Chat about anything to do with Shrewsbury Town Football Club

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

towns midfield

Postby zenfootball » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 pm

with the departure of ryan & martin woods and weselowski coming off with a knee injury ,suddenly town are looking a bit thin on the ground. today showed that MM can reshuffle the team and the new loan player has replaced one of them,we need a battling midfielder if weselowski injury becomes problematic.
zenfootball

Re: towns midfield

Postby limacharli » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:48 am

My heart goes out to Weso with another Cruciate knee operation to have puts him out for at least six to nine months but I am sure he will fight to get fit again as only he can, it does leave the midfield rather threadbare I wonder if Micky could ask to loan Woodsy back from Brentford for a spell?
Jimmy Mack when are you coming back?
limacharli

Postby lazchamp » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:09 am

Weso brought a combative edge to Town's game which will be missed but more than that you have to feel for the guy. Sky Sports were saying this could be him out for the rest of the season. I'm no expert of course but I do wonder if he won't now have a structural weakness which could put his career in jeopardy. Poor bloke; I wish him all the best.
lazchamp

Postby zenfootball » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:27 am

from a teams perspective this is very disappointing on a personal level if it is that bad it is heartbreaking
zenfootball

Postby keithon57 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:14 pm

A desperate shame for all concerned.
keithon57

Return to General Chat