josh ginnelly

Chat about anything to do with Shrewsbury Town Football Club

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

josh ginnelly

Postby zenfootball » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:24 am

if this article is true then it is very disappointing on a number of levels ,he looked a real bright star for the future & if true his behavior reflects badly on him and does not show any loyalty or manners

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/shr ... ly-leaves/
zenfootball

Re: josh ginnelly

Postby zenfootball » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:53 am

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/shr ... wich-city/

fair enough if he wont's to leave but not impressed with his behavior and the way he left.
zenfootball

Postby zenfootball » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 am

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/shr ... -ginnelly/

more news on this young man, how you view this will reflect on your attitude to how players should behave.
zenfootball

Postby lazchamp » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:07 am

You can't blame the boy for wanting to better himself but I reckon another year or two with Town would have served him better. He'd stand a better chance of getting first team action with Town than he will at a Championship club in my opinion and would be better placed to tout his services at a more mature 20 years of age with, possibly, a proven reputation.

He hasn't been a great example of how to behave but he will have been guided by his agent. I reckon the role of the player's agent in the modern game leaves a lot to be desired. Look at the bloke looking after Rahim Sterling if you want an example of what I mean. Anyway good luck to him (or maybe good riddance!), a pox on his agent and lets hope Town get an acceptable offer so we can sign up Grandison!
lazchamp

Postby zenfootball » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:36 am

lazchamp wrote:You can't blame the boy for wanting to better himself but I reckon another year or two with Town would have served him better. He'd stand a better chance of getting first team action with Town than he will at a Championship club in my opinion and would be better placed to tout his services at a more mature 20 years of age with, possibly, a proven reputation.

He hasn't been a great example of how to behave but he will have been guided by his agent. I reckon the role of the player's agent in the modern game leaves a lot to be desired. Look at the bloke looking after Rahim Sterling if you want an example of what I mean. Anyway good luck to him (or maybe good riddance!), a pox on his agent and lets hope Town get an acceptable offer so we can sign up Grandison!

i don't blame him wanting to improve himself at all , i wonder how much first team play he will get at Burnley personally if i was a young player i would want to try and get as much first team experience as possible Goldson is a good example of this. , even if he was advised by his agent he still went along with it.
many bigger clubs just park and rack young players.
zenfootball

Postby limacharli » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:37 am

From what I have been told the agent in both cases Ginnelly and Sterling are one and the same if true it says it all really.
Jimmy Mack when are you coming back?
limacharli

Postby zenfootball » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:29 pm

limacharli wrote:From what I have been told the agent in both cases Ginnelly and Sterling are one and the same if true it says it all really.

when you get a player who either through advise or coming from himself does not wont to play for your team then it is best they leave but it is disappointing that all the development work town have put into this players will not be seen by town fans.
zenfootball

Return to General Chat