Cheltenham game

Chat about anything to do with Shrewsbury Town Football Club

Moderators: Matt_, stushrew, EMShrew, Southern Shrew

Re: Cheltenham game

Postby zenfootball » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:37 pm

UP the Blues
Congratulations to all the fans and everyone associated with the club.
An early goal took some pressure off town in a rather scrappy first half, the only thing that mattered today was the result all the players showed real grit. Town hanged on for the last twenty minutes as Cheltenham went for it, Leutwiler made three crucial saves whilst Barrett made a crucial goalmouth clearance to keep another clean sheet.
The announcer was wasting his breath if seriously thought the fans were not going to go on the pitch.

It is not easy to see any club relegated we all know from last season how horrible that was,so going straight back up is amazing.We can relax next week as the pressure is of the players manager and fans i do hope a bumber crowd can be there,all credit to all the traveling fans who went to today's game,we all support town in our own ways but I always admire the travelling fans who clock up the miles through thick and thin today was something to cherish.
zenfootball

Postby zenfootball » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:29 am

let us hope we can have a real party atmosphere with a bumper crowd for the last game in league two.Plymouth are fighting to stay in a play off place so it wont be an easy game.

Southend or an a good run seven wins seven clean sheets i don't see morecambe stopping them
Wycombe seems to have had a dip in form at the worst time , i would think based on form Bury are the most likely to win the play offs but football can a funny game
zenfootball

Postby limacharli » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:16 am

zenfootball wrote:let us hope we can have a real party atmosphere with a bumper crowd for the last game in league two.Plymouth are fighting to stay in a play off place so it wont be an easy game.

Southend or an a good run seven wins seven clean sheets i don't see morecambe stopping them
Wycombe seems to have had a dip in form at the worst time , i would think based on form Bury are the most likely to win the play offs but football can a funny game

Plymouth will maintain their play off place no matter what they can only alter their position if they win It will be a party anyway .COME ON YOU BLUES
Jimmy Mack when are you coming back?
limacharli

Postby zenfootball » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:00 am

limacharli wrote:
zenfootball wrote:let us hope we can have a real party atmosphere with a bumper crowd for the last game in league two.Plymouth are fighting to stay in a play off place so it wont be an easy game.

Plymouth will maintain their play off place no matter what they can only alter their position if they win It will be a party anyway .COME ON YOU BLUES

it will be a very well deserved party.
zenfootball

Postby Davidski » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:30 pm

My vote goes to The Incredible Hulk on the fancy dress side despite me standing next to a crocodile in the away end all afternoon....
Davidski

Postby matster » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Great feeling to have secured promotion. Cheltenham battled hard and our defence did a good job to provide us with three points.
matster

Previous

Return to General Chat